Hannah Shaibu Drops Thank you Lord

Instagram STREAM HERE Lyrics: Thank You Lord By Hannah Shaibu Verse 1: They that put all their trust in the Lord They that call on the name of the Lord Shall be saved Never put to shame Though I walk through the valley I will not be moved Even right through waters I will not be shaken at all Cause I’ve got you God, you are my light Directing all my path Supplier, provider My everything My everything Chorus: (I wanna say) Thank you, Lord Thank you, Lord For fighting for me For fighting for me Verse II: You’re the fourth man in the fire You brought me through all storms and trials Voice to the voiceless My hope for tomorrow It’s in you that I live Move and have my being Incredible, dependable Reliable, unchangeable God You are amazing Chorus: (I wanna say) Thank you, Lord Thank you, Lord For fighting for me For fighting for me Bridge: When I was down, you picked me up Set me on high You gave me a song A present help in times of trouble https://thechristgospelradio.com/hannah-shaibu-drops-thank-you-lord/?feed_id=2652&_unique_id=64a1badd49566

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MFM 70 Days Fasting And Prayer 8 August 2023 Day 2 Prayer Points

RCCG Open Heaven Daily Devotional 3 August 2023 – Integrity

Prayer Points On Open Heavens 26 July 2023