RCCG Open Heaven Daily Devotional 10 August 2023 – Praying in The Spirit

RCCG Open Heaven Daily Devotional 10 August 2023  TOPIC:  Praying in The Spirit MEMORISE But ye beloved, building up yourself in your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost. Jude 1:20 READ: Ephesians 6:18-20 18 praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints— 19 and for me, that utterance may be given to me, that I may open my mouth boldly to make known the mystery of the gospel, 20 for which I am an ambassador in chains; that in it I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak. RCCG Open Heaven Daily Devotional 10 August 2023 MESSAGE When I was a younger Christian, 1 Thessalonians 5:17 which says, “Pray without ceasing” used to baffle me until the Lord explained it to me. I used to wonder how it was possible to pray without ceasing. What would I be saying? The Lord then let me know that the only way I could pray without ceasing was to do so in the Spirit. This implies that God expects every believer to pray in the Spirit all day. Believe me honestly, you don’t know all you truly need. Even if you argue that you know all that you need at this moment, do you know what will happen in the next two hours? If you don’t know what will happen, then how will you pray about it? That is why you have the Holy Spirit to pray those prayers through you. You ask for what you want with your words; the Holy Spirit will help you ask for what you ought to have when you pray in tongues. Without the Holy Spirit, you cannot pray correctly. READ RCCG Open Heaven Daily Devotional 9 August 2023 – Benefits of Intercession Romans 8:26 affirms this: Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. Ephesians 5:18 says further: And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit. Alcoholics will tell you that they are always craving more and more alcohol. That is how you should become addicted to praying in the Spirit. The more you pray in the Spirit, the more filled you would be. You would realise that it is difficult to stop praying sometimes. As you pray, you get more and more engulfed in the Spirit and before you know it, everything you do would be influenced by Him. Galatians 5:17 says that the flesh and the Spirit are always at war. The more you pray in the Spirit, the more energized your spirit man would be to win that war against the flesh, so it becomes easy to put it under (1 Corinthians 9:27). You would begin to long for things of the Spirit rather than those of the flesh. BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Jeremiah 22-24 HYMN 8 I Need Thee Every Hour https://www.thechristgospelradio.com/rccg-open-heaven-daily-devotional-10-august-2023-praying-in-the-spirit/?feed_id=3117&_unique_id=64d3bad60ca33

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MFM 70 Days Fasting And Prayer 8 August 2023 Day 2 Prayer Points

RCCG Open Heaven Daily Devotional 3 August 2023 – Integrity

Prayer Points On Open Heavens 26 July 2023