Prayer Points On Open Heavens 28 March 2023

Prayer Points on Open Heaven Pastor E. A. Adeboye does not write these prayer points, by one of his numerous disciples, for Christ, who was inspired and mandated by the Holy Spirit, about 5 years ago, (effective January 1st, 2015), to start writing these prayer points, based on the Open Heavens Daily Devotional, authored by Pastor E. A. Adeboye. Prayer Points on Open Heaven 28 March 2023 King of Glory I worship you today because you are the One that is greater than the greatest, older than the oldest, richer than the richest, and wiser than the wisest. You are trustworthy, reliable and dependable and I exalt you in the name of Jesus. Thank you, Lord for all of your Words that have been spoken in my life. I know you are well able to fulfill them. Thank you Lord in Jesus name. Father, forgive me for every way I have sinned against you in Jesus name. Father, according to your word, please supply all my needs according to your riches in glory in the name of Jesus. Lord according to your word, let no weapon formed against me prosper, and let every tongue that rises up against me be condemned in Jesus name. Oh Lord, you are the One who neither slumbers nor sleeps, according to your word, watch over me and my family in the name of Jesus. Oh Lord help me to bear fruits in you and let my fruits last in Jesus name. Father, let the dominion you have given me be evident through power, wisdom, and possessions in my life in Jesus name. Father let my life be filled with productivity and fruitfulness in Jesus name. Father, please cause me to be fruitful from now on and establish my dominion before the whole world, in the mighty name of Jesus. Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye and his entire household, fulfill all Your promises for their liberation, ministry and family, in Jesus’ name. Father, bless everyone dedicating their time to pray through these prayers & declarations at the point of their needs. Give them the grace to share/rebroadcast, in Jesus’ name. Father, please uphold Your children working every day on this platform (rccgonline.org) to prepare these prayers and declarations with Your right hand of righteousness and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, give them the grace to keep up with this good work of Faith, in the name of Jesus. Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus’ name. Submit yourself and your personal petitions to God. Cast all your cares on Him, for He cares for you https://www.thechristgospelradio.com/prayer-points-on-open-heavens-28-march-2023/?feed_id=853&_unique_id=6422641c29617

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MFM 70 Days Fasting And Prayer 8 August 2023 Day 2 Prayer Points

Prayer Points On Open Heavens 26 July 2023

RCCG Open Heaven Daily Devotional 10 August 2023 – Praying in The Spirit